's Lands Hospitaal
|'s Lands Hospitaal|
|Government of Suriname|
|Location||Tourtonnelaan 3, Paramaribo, Suriname|
|Opened||1760 (military hospital)|
1934 (general hospital)
|Lists||Hospitals in Suriname|
's Lands Hospitaal is a hospital in Paramaribo, Suriname. The hospital started as a military hospital when it was established in 1760. In 1934, the hospital was transformed into a general hospital and renamed 's Lands Hospitaal. The hospital has specialized in neonatology and pediatrics. In 2015, an Intensive Care Unit was opened.
- Academic Hospital Paramaribo, another university hospital of Paramaribo;
- Sint Vincentius Hospital, a Catholic hospital in Paramaribo;
- Diakonessenhuis, a Protestant hospital in Paramaribo.
- "Lands Hospital". Dagblad De West via Archive.org (in Dutch). Retrieved 10 September 2020.
- "Dagblad De West" (in Dutch). Retrieved 10 September 2020.
- "'s Lands Hospitaal heeft nu Intensive Care". Dagblad Suriname (in Dutch). Retrieved 10 September 2020.
- "Plan of Hospital in Paramaribo". Atlas of Mutual Heritage. Retrieved October 12, 2020.
- "s' Lands Hospital". Facebook.
|This article related to a hospital in South America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Suriname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|