Abraham Lincoln (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Abraham Lincoln in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abraham Lincoln (1809–1865) was the 16th President of the United States.
Abraham Lincoln may also refer to:
Film and theatre
- Abraham Lincoln (play), a 1918 play by John Drinkwater
- Abraham Lincoln (1924 film short), a film by J. Searle Dawley
- Abraham Lincoln (1924 film), an American feature film
- Abraham Lincoln (1930 film), a biographical film by D. W. Griffith
- Abraham Lincoln (Parin d'Aulaire book), a 1939 book
- Abraham Lincoln (Morse books), an 1893 biography by John T. Morse
- Abraham Lincoln (captain) (1744–1786), grandfather of President Lincoln
- Abe Lincoln (musician) (1907–2000), American Dixieland jazz trombonist
- Abraham Lincoln (George Grey Barnard), a 1917 statue in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Abraham Lincoln Statue and Park, a 1902 statue by George Edwin Bissell, in Clermont, Iowa
- Abraham Lincoln (Brown), an 1870 outdoor bronze sculpture by Henry Kirke Brown, in Manhattan, New York
- Abraham Lincoln (Cecere), a 1934 sculpture by Gaetano Cecere, in Wisconsin
- Abraham Lincoln (Flannery), an 1868 marble sculpture by Lot Flannery, in Washington, D.C.
- Abraham Lincoln (1912 statue), by Daniel Chester French, in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Abraham Lincoln (1920 statue), by Daniel Chester French, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C.
- Abraham Lincoln (bust by Jones), an 1862 bust by Thomas Dow Jones, in Indianapolis
- Abraham Lincoln (Patigian), a 1926 bronze sculpture by Haig Patigian, in San Francisco, California
- Abraham Lincoln (Rogers), an 1871 bronze statue by Randolph Rogers, in Fairmount Park, Philadelphia
- Abraham Lincoln: The Man, an 1887 statue by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, in Lincoln Park, Chicago
- Abraham Lincoln: The Head of State, a 1908 statue by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, in Grant Park, Chicago
- Abraham Lincoln (relief by Schwarz), 1906 commemorative plaque by Rudolf Schwarz, in Indianapolis
- Abraham Lincoln (Waters), a 1927 bronze sculpture by George Fite Waters, in Portland, Oregon
- Abraham Lincoln Statue (Kentucky), a 1909 statue by Adolph Alexander Weinman, in Hodgenville, Kentucky
- Abraham Lincoln (Healy), an 1869 oil-on-canvas painting by George Peter Alexander Healy
- Abraham Lincoln (train), a passenger train operated by the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad from 1935 into the 1960s
- Abraham Lincoln (Pullman car), a train car
- USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72), a 1988 aircraft carrier
- USS Abraham Lincoln (SSBN-602), a submarine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abraham Lincoln.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.