Articles relating to fiction, a narrative form, in any medium, consisting of people, events, or places that are imaginary—in other words, not based strictly on history or fact. In its most narrow usage, fiction refers to written narratives in prose and often specifically novels.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fiction.|
- Individual book articles should not be categorized here. For books of fiction, please use Category:Fiction books.
- "fiction. " Lexico. Oxford University Press. 2019.
- Sageng, Fossheim, & Larsen (eds.) (2012). The Philosophy of Computer Games. Springer Science & Business Media. pp. 186 – 87.
- William Harmon and C. Hugh Holman A Handbook to Literature (7th edition). New York: Prentice Hall, 1990, p. 212
- M. h. Abrams, A Glossary of Literary Terms (7th edition), Fort Worth: Harcourt Brace, 1999, p. 94
- "Definition of 'fiction'. " Oxford English Dictionaries (online). Oxford University Press. 2015.
This category has the following 44 subcategories, out of 44 total.
- Interactive narrative (5 P)
- Fiction literature (6 C)
- Opioids in fiction (2 C)
- Images from fiction (21 C)
Pages in category "Fiction"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).