|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Modernist architecture.|
This category is intended for articles concerning architects, styles and buildings of the 20th century modernist architecture (i.e. high modernism in architecture). It includes the Bauhaus, Mid-Century Modern, International style, Brutalism, and other regional expressions. It does not include pre-modernist or proto-modernist movements (that may otherwise be considered "modern") such as expressionist architecture, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Jugendstil, and the Vienna Secession. Neither does it include Postmodern architecture and its developments such as deconstructivism or critical regionalism. For all these see Category:20th-century architectural styles.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Modern Movement architecture (1 C, 10 P)
- Modernist architects (20 C, 384 P)
- Modernist heritage districts (3 C, 11 P)
- Functionalist architecture (2 C, 25 P)
- Googie architecture (1 C, 29 P)
- International Style (architecture) (11 C, 45 P)
- Neomodern architecture (11 P)
- Organic architecture (1 C, 48 P)
- Modernist synagogues (3 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Modernist architecture"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Modernist architecture"
This category contains only the following file.
- Interior of home designed by Roger Lee.jpg 600 × 390; 112 KB