Category:Pre-statehood history of Utah
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The U.S. territory of Utah became a U.S. state on January 4, 1896.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Utah Territory (12 C, 37 P)
- ► Archaeological sites in Utah (3 C, 14 P)
- ► Mormon migration to Utah (2 C, 18 P)
- ► People of pre-statehood Utah (2 C, 3 P)
- ► History of slavery in Utah (9 P)
- ► Utah in the American Civil War (1 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Pre-statehood history of Utah"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).