|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Universal identifiers.|
Universal identifiers represent various schemes used to uniquely reference people, companies, and other things across domains, systems and organizations. They are used mostly in computer systems and databases, and provide a way to find objects whose names may change.
Universal identifiers are usually assigned by an agency or a consortium, and may or may not have governmental or international oversight.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► International Standard Book Number (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Unique identifiers"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- IETF language tag
- Industry Standard Coding Identification
- Integrated Authority File
- International Article Number
- International Food Code (IFC)
- International Geo Sample Number
- International identifier
- International mobile subscriber identity
- International Standard Audiovisual Number
- International Standard Authority Data Number
- International Standard Book Number
- International Standard Identifier for Libraries and Related Organizations
- International Standard Link Identifier
- International Standard Music Number
- International Standard Musical Work Code
- International Standard Name Identifier
- International Standard Recording Code
- International Standard Serial Number
- International Standard Technical Report Number
- International Standard Text Code
- International Standard University Code
- List of group-0 ISBN publisher codes
- List of group-1 ISBN publisher codes
- Italian fiscal code
- Italian health insurance card