Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the United States
An example was The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd, which aired from 1987 to 1991. The term "dramedy" was coined to describe the late 1980s wave of shows, including Hooperman, Doogie Howser, M.D., and Frank's Place.
- List of comedy-drama television series
- Black comedy
- Dramatic structure
- Psychological drama
- "Dramedy". Cambridge Dictionary. Cambridge University Press. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "Dramedy". Oxford Dictionaries. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Brinkmoeller, Tom (September 3, 2010). "Classic "Molly Dodd" Series Remains Locked Up, Awaiting 'Bail'". TV Worth Watching. Retrieved August 15, 2018.
- Kelley, Bill (September 23, 1987). "The Best And The Brightest Abc's Hooperman – The Hands-down Winner Of The Best New Show Of The Year – Introduces A New Format, dramedy, While Slap Maxwell Reintroduces Dabney Coleman". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved September 24, 2017.
- Hill, Michael (August 6, 1989). "Bochco gives dramedy another go with 'Doogie Howser, M.D.'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 15, 2018.