Commercial Real Estate Women
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network is a professional association for women in the real estate profession. There are various chapters of CREW throughout the United States which create programming focused on business networking, social and educational programs and the advancement of women in commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network works to educate women about opportunities in commercial real estate. The organization was founded in 1989. CREW has over 11,000 members worldwide, and the organization has four main initiatives: Business Development, Industry Research, Leadership Development, and Career Outreach.
Various chapters of CREW exist throughout the United States. Most chapters focus on networking, social and educational activities for members. By 2007, there were 61 individual chapters in various states.
- Wylie, Melissa. "Building a better pipeline in commercial real estate". Biz Journals. Retrieved 2018-08-12.
- "About". CREW Network. Retrieved 2018-08-12.
- "CREW Network - About". crewnetwork.org. Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- "NY Commercial Real Estate Women: Creating Connections". Real Estate Weekly. 16 July 2014. Archived from the original on 12 August 2018. Retrieved 12 August 2018 – via HighBeam Research.
- "Commercial Real Estate Women Form Local Chapter". Enterprise/Salt Lake City. 15 October 2007. Retrieved 12 August 2018 – via EBSCOhost.
- "NYCREW builds opportunities.(New York Commercial Real Estate Women)". Real Estate Weekly. 30 January 2008. Archived from the original on 12 August 2018. Retrieved 12 August 2018 – via HighBeam Research.
- Hubbard, Linda (28 June 1999). "Conference participants see Detroit's potential". Crain's Detroit Business. Retrieved 12 August 2018 – via EBSCOhost.