Global Facility Management Association (Global FM)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Purpose||Leadership in the Facility Management Profession|
|Thiago Santana– ABRAFAC, Luciano Brunherotto– ABRAFAC, James Sutton– BIFM, Duncan Waddell – FMA, Nicholas Burt – FMA, Josef Czerny– HFMS, Joachim Hohmann – IFMA, Tony Keane – IFMA, Ali Alsuwaidi– MEFMA, Ahmad Essa– MEFMA, Andre Klopper – SAFMA, Kim Veltman – SAFMA|
|Board of Directors|
|Website||Global FM website|
Global FM has the following objectives:-
- Assisting countries with formation of their own facilities management association.
- Encouraging collaboration between facilities management associations.
- Recognizing excellence in facility management.
Global FM is run by a board of directors made up of individuals representing member associations which are:
- Associaçăo Brasileira de Facilities (ABRAFAC)- Full Member
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) - Full Member
- European Facility Management Network (EuroFM)- Full Member
- Facility Management Association of Australia (FMA) - Full Member
- Facilities Management Association of New Zealand (FMANZ) - Correspondent Member
- Hungarian Facility Management Society (HFMS) - Correspondent Member
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) (United States/Canada) - Full Member
- Middle East Facility Management Association (MEFMA)- Full Member
- South African Facilities Management Association (safma) - Full Member