Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up homes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homes are living spaces used as permanent or semi-permanent residences.
Homes or HOMES may also refer to:
- HOMES, mnemonic for names of North American Great Lakes
- Project homes, communities built as public housing projects
- A. M. Homes (born 1961), American writer
- Christopher Homes, physicist and eponym of Homes's law
- Henry A. Homes (1812–1887), librarian, diplomat, and missionary
- Homes & Gardens magazine, AKA Better Homes and Gardens
- Home (disambiguation)
- Holmes (disambiguation)
- Homing (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Homes
- All pages with titles containing Homes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.