Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tufa may refer to:
- Tufa, a variety of limestone
- Tufa, Germanic warrior active in 5th century Italy
- North Dock Tufa, petrified tufa formation in Sunderland, England
- Caerwys Tufa, preserved tufa formation in Clwyd, Wales
- Mono Lake Tufa State Natural Reserve, natural reserve in California, United States
- Tufa River, a tributary of the Prahova River in Romania
- Tufa, the founding family of Southern Liang, a state during the Chinese Jin Dynasty
- Tufa (Amharic: ቱፋ), a male given name of Ethiopian origin
- Tufa: A summer settlement in Çaykara district of Trabzon province, Turkey.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tufa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.