|This is DMacks's talk page, where you can send them messages and comments.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49|
Yo Ho Ho
Hi DMacks. I've trying to touch up this article using my rudimentary knowledge of chemistry. The page had been marked as needing attention by someone who knew German, which I do know. You put a maintenance banner on it back in 2019. Do you happen to remember what the 'missing key reagents in images' issue was? I assume these would be reagents mentioned in the text but not the images? Thanks, EdJohnston (talk) 15:17, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
- If I recall based on quick re-look, there are several images out-of-sync with the text (especially images having "content" unsupported by text that is unusual enough it either needs a cite or a factual correction. I will look in more detail in the next day or two. DMacks (talk) 18:42, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
20:01, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
News and updates for administrators from the past month (May 2021).
- Ashleyyoursmile • Less Unless
- Husond • MattWade • MJCdetroit • Carioca • Vague Rant • Kingboyk • Thunderboltz • Gwen Gale • AniMate • SlimVirgin (deceased)
- Wikimedia previously used the IRC network Freenode. However, due to changes over who controlled the network with reports of a forceful takeover by several ex-staff members, the Wikimedia IRC Group Contacts decided to move to the new Libera Chat network. It has been reported that Wikimedia related channels on Freenode have been forcibly taken over if they pointed members to Libera. There is a migration guide and Wikimedia discussions about this.
- After a Clarification request, the Arbitration Committee modified Remedy 5 of the Antisemitism in Poland case. This means sourcing expectations are a discretionary sanction instead of being present on all articles. It also details using the talk page or the Reliable Sources Noticeboard to discuss disputed sources.
I had delayed admin intervention with the article because one editor had already asked for your help directly. Could you take a look, or at least offer some suggestions? I've now requested full protection, and think the next step should be getting editors blocked or banned. This has gone on far too long and there's clearly not enough help from experienced editors. --Hipal (talk) 16:07, 11 June 2021 (UTC) Hi Hipal. Sorry I got buried with other tasks past few days. I see another admin set EC protection, and the subseuent edits look okay so I don't think we need full protection. I do not know enough about Kapalbhati to have substantive input and will continue to have little time to be an active facilitator of any discussion until late next week. DMacks (talk) 10:36, 13 June 2021 (UTC)
20:25, 14 June 2021 (UTC)